When : Saturday August 17, 9pm-3am
Where : 856 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC
Join us for a night of sexy socializing, kink play, dirty dancing and flirting in your fetish finery at SIN CITY FETISH NIGHT, Vancouver’s longest-running pervy pansexual playground!
And yes, the rumours are true! The crews behind Restricted Entertainment, Sin City Fetish Night and Vancouver Art and Leisure have teamed up, worked a miracle and opened a new cabaret venue right in the heart of downtown Vancouver, specifically catering to the LGBTQ, alternative, fetish, lifestyle and arts communities!
CENTRAL STUDIOS is a private art deco cabaret, which was home to the notorious Playpen Central gay club in the 80s. We are thrilled to be breathing new life into this slice of Vancouver nightlife history!
Some of you have had a sneak peek at the venue beforehand, but this is our official opening Sin City party at the new venue! We are expecting a sellout crowd and capacity is limited, so please grab tickets early! We will only be selling 125 advance tickets, and it’s at the door only, first come, first serve after that!
LOCATION & PARKING :
There is a large parking lot literally next door to the venue so you can park and almost walk right through the door from your car!
JUST SOME OF THE PERVY PARTY DETAILS :
– LGBTQ+ / drag / cross-dressers welcome
– lifestylers / singles / couples / newbies welcome
– fetish dress code in effect, no effort = no entry!
– coat check and full bar service
– DJs Pandemonium, R-Lex & guests heating up the dancefloor
– top notch sound system
– custom built dance platforms and dance cages
– delicious red light cabaret ambiance
– spanking benches & couples-only kink play room
-hosted by Samantha Mack
– no unauthorized or personal photos inside! What happens at Sin City, stays at Sin City!
– fetish dress code – no effort, no entry, no exceptions!
FETISH DRESS CODE IN EFFECT!
All outfits must be fetish / pervy / risque / sexy in some way or entry will be denied! No plainclothes, no plain athletic wear, no plain suits, no plain work wear, etc. For a full listing of the dress code, with suggestions, and many photo galleries from past parties for ideas, please visit our website!Read More →