To get a hold of us, just send us a message using the form at the bottom of this page! But first, check and see if your query is covered by this short list of answers to our most commonly asked questions :
- stage performance submissions
- birthday, group, stag or stagette rates
- lost items
“Do you hire fetish performers to do shows at your events?”
YES! If you are a fetish performer with an established stage act, we absolutely want to hear from you! We hire all levels of acts from time to time from our smallest regular parties to our biggest extravaganzas. When writing in, please make sure to include a link to your web page or a video of your work so we can check you out!
“I want to bring my birthday, stag or stagette party to Sin! Is there a group or discounted rate?”
Yes! If your birthday falls in the week before or after a Sin party, just let them know at the door, and the birthday boy or girl gets in for free! For stag and stagette parties, the bride- or groom-to-be gets for free as well! We LOVE it when people choose to bring the party down to Sin for such special occasions! If you are organizing such an outing to Sin City, we can give your entire group (up to 15 people total) a discounted entry, no discount flyer needed and no arrival time restriction, as well as front-of-the-line priority entry. We only ask a few things in return :
- please email us a list of everyone’s first and last names as they appear on their ID no later than 2 PM day of the party
- try and have everyone arrive as much at the same time as possible
- as the organizer, please TRIPLE check with everyone that their attire will pass the fetish dress code, as group line and cover privileges do NOT give any extra leeway with our dress code staff. It’s extremely disappointing for everyone when a member of a group is refused entry due to inappropriate attire so please help make sure this doesn’t happen with anyone in your group!
“Can I reserve a table?”
Unfortunately there are no table reservations at Sin City. All seating is first come, first serve!
“I lost something recently at a Sin event – can you help me find it?”
Please direct any Lost & Found concerns to the event venue in question directly via an email or phone call, or drop by the venue in person on one of the nights they are open. The event promotions staff from Sin City are not responsible for or involved with any items patrons may have left behind or lost at the venue for one of our events! Here are the contact numbers and emails for some of our most common venues :
- The Imperial : (604) 428-2272 / 319 Main St / firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Waldorf : (604) 253-7141 / 1489 E Hastings St / email@example.com
Hopefully the venue staff can help you retrieve your items if they indeed were still there during cleanup after one of the events!