CALL FOR FETISH & EROTIC PHOTOGRAPHY & ART SHOW SUBMISSIONS!
INTERESTED IN DISPLAYING YOUR ART OR PHOTOGRAPHY FOR FREE TO TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE?
Already confirmed contributors :
- Forbidden Light Studios
- Glitter Machine / Jennifer Little
- Frankie Panky
- DVPix Photography / Patrick Parenteau
- Roman Seregin
Sin City & Restricted Entertainment are curating the first ever full-scale fetish & erotic photography & art show at the upcoming Taboo Naughty But Nice Sex Show, held January 17-20 at the Vancouver Convention Center. Read more about the Taboo Show at their website here!
The art show will be held in the Dungeon area of the convention, with the art show portion taking up one full quarter of the Dungeon. Over 70+ feet of wall space will be adorned with the best of the best of our contributor applicants. Tens of thousands of attendees pack the show every year and all artists in the show will receive a huge amount of high-profile exposure.
General notes about the show :
- runs January 17-20
- this show is 18+ only, x-rated material is fine
- no fees or charges to be part of the show
- all art is permitted and encouraged to be available for sale
- artist keeps 100% of all sales, no commission charged
- artists must be present to hang & remove their own art
- setup days are Thursday January 16th evening and Friday January 17th day
- tear down is Sunday January 20 at 6 PM
Technical & considerations :
- artists provide all hardware needed to hang off wire grid racking
- you must provide description tags with art name & prices for each piece
- it is recommended to provide a wire-rack hanging business card holder of some type for your business cards, no promotion elsewhere in the show is permitted
If you are interested in displaying work at the show :
Email Isaac Terpstra via the contact form below. Make sure and include links or photos to the work you are submitting for consideration!